Monday, August 30, 2010

My girly-girl

Marcus's comment after my last post, "it is interesting that you mostly talked about her tantrums". It made me feel really bad because that was not my intention. I did realize after the post that I left out a huge thing ...I have the most girly-girl daughter EVER. She is so stinkin' cute, she loves to "dress-up" and carry her own purse around. She is in love with purses, she zones in on them as soon as she sees someone's. Her other favorite thing to do is put on make-up with me when I am getting ready. I think it is so funny that she is such a girly-girl because I really am not(as if I need to tell anyone that). Anyway, I wish I had a camera to take a picture of her with her purse, she is so cute how she wears it over her arm. Hopefully soon!

On another note, our car is in the shop. We had to get a new fuel tank. Which answers the question of why our gas mileage has been so crummy. Anyway, we are hoping to get it back today. Thanks to Jeni I have had a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment